We look today at Bannatyne Heath Clubs and Spas to find out why they are chosen so often by Red Letter Days customers as their preferred pamper experiences.
WHEN YOU BOOK A BANNATYNE EXPERIENCE FROM RED LETTER DAYS…
- We give you a choice of over 30 Bannatyne Health Club’s to go to, scattered all over the country
- We also offer Bannatyne Spa hotels, for relaxing overnight stays, located in Somerset, East Sussex and County Durham
- You’ll find that Bannatyne use only the best products, from leading brands such as Bare Minerals, Leighton Denny and Elemis
- Don’f forget your swimming costume, all locations include pools (some have a swimming and a spa pool), a sauna and steam room
- Discover their state of the art gymnasiums include leading equipment, weights area and knowledgeable, friendly fitness advisors
- You can join daily classes in the aerobics studio, such as zumba, spinning, yoga, tai chi, pilates and more. Book up to a week in advance to reserve a space
Did you know… the Bannatyne flagship spa Charlton House (which we previously took a look at on the blog)was voted 5th Most Romantic Hotel in the UK (by The Times), making it the perfect choice for the most indulgent Valentine’s Day gift.
So the question should really be, why wouldn’t you choose to attend a Bannatyne Health Club or spa for your special day or break? A day out at a spa or health club really is one of our favourite ways to unwind!