To help make this Father’s Day extra special, our friends at Rye House and in the beer trade have donated two fantastic experiences for us to give away on our blog. All we ask you to do is to come up with a creative response to our competition question, to be in with a chance of winning a #Dadventure Father’s Day competition prize.
ENTER OUR COMPETITION
Prize a) Piaggio Ape Racing for Two in Hertfordshire – taking place on Sunday 26 June
Prize b) Beer Tasting for Two at a choice of 14 locations – arrange your own date and place
To be in with a chance of winning either experience, we’d like to know what special quirk helps make your dad your dad. Does he sing in the shower, dad dance for England or even bring you a cup of tea in the morning? Tell us, what makes him UNIQUE?
To enter, please comment below on our blog, by midnight on Thursday 16 June 2016 and indicate which prize (a or b) you are applying for. Winners will be picked at random and announced on Friday 17 June 2016 on the blog post/via other Red Letter Days social media platforms. Confirmations for both prizes will be issued same day. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this free giveaway you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Open to residents of the UK and Eire, except for employees of Red Letter Days, their immediate family members or anyone else associated with this giveaway.
- You must be 18 or over both to enter and to attend either experience if a winner.
- The prizes are a) RYEPT – Piaggio Ape Racing For Two in Hoddesdon, Herts. or b) XBEER – Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting for Two at a choice of locations.
- To enter, no purchase is necessary. Entrants are asked to respond to the question using the comments field of the blog or the blog team email address (email@example.com) by midnight Thursday 16 June 2016.
- Red Letter Days accepts no responsibility for late entries, delayed entries or non-receipt of entries due to any reason at all, including technical faults or inability to access the internet.
- The winner/s will be notified via our blog comments field and via email address. Red Letter Days’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Each prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash or other alternative to either prize which must be taken as offered.
- Red Letter Days reserves the right to substitute the prize/s for alternatives of its choosing with a value the same or greater than the original prize/s, in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Red Letter Days reserves the right to cancel or refuse any individual entry or to postpone or cancel the prize/s in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to circumstances where it is apparent that there has been fraudulent activity or access to the internet has been prevented for a period longer than 48 consecutive hours due to technical problems beyond the control of Red Letter Days.
- Promoter: Red Letter Days, 100 The Grange, London N14 6BN.
- All/any expenses incurred (including travel to and from the experience) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner/s agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Red Letter Days may require
IMAGES and ARTWORK: RLD