This time of year, the rainy day is rife; but even when it’s pouring down outside, you can still have a good time.
If you’re stuck inside when it’s raining and have run out of things to do, here are 10 ideas that will turn a dull and desolate day into one filled with fun and productivity…
1. Enjoy a themed movie or box set marathon – great for couples, families and flatmates.
2. Take a trip down memory lane by sitting down and browsing through old photo albums.
3. Grab a new online recipe, get in the kitchen and whip up a rainy day feast.
4. Give your home a mini makeover by hanging new pictures or re-arranging furniture.
5. Get together and play a game – anything from 20 Questions to competitive card games!
6. Tidy up your computer desktop and make space by getting rid of anything you don’t need.
7. Dust off an old book, grab a drink and see how many chapters you can read in one sitting.
8. If you’re indoors with the kids, set up an arts and crafts, or finger painting area.
9. Head to your nearest shopping centre to browse, buy, eat and explore.
10. Put on your wellies, go outside, embrace the rain and splash around in the puddles!
We hope next time you’re stuck for things to do on a rainy day, these ideas help to give you a little inspiration.