Top 10 Things to Do In Manchester
Manchester is one of the UK’s most vibrant major cities and come rain or sunshine, it’s well worth exploring.
If you’re thinking about paying it a visit and wondering what’s on offer, here’s our guide of the top 10 things to do in Manchester…
- Listen to home grown artists and buy a vinyl or two at Piccadilly Records
- Soak up a little culture at the Manchester Art Gallery
- Pay a visit to city quays – home to Old Trafford and The Imperial War Museum
- Take a tour of Manchester City FC’s Etihad Stadium
- Check out ancient Egyptian artefacts at the Manchester Museum
- Try on some fancy dress at the quirky maze that is Afflecks Palace
- Take a relaxing narrow boat tour on the Manchester Shipping Canal
- Experience a SeaTREK at SEA LIFE Manchester
- Grab a bite to eat in Chinatown
- Do a spot of bar hopping in Manchester’s vibrant Northern Quarter
If our top 10 things to do in Manchester has made you want to enjoy a day trip, but if you’d rather take a trip to Merseyside, check out our quick fire Liverpool city guide.
Images: GIDZY, NEIL HOWARD and MIKEY via Flickr