Feeling rushed off your feet in the run up to Christmas? Take some time out and play our Spot the Experience game for the chance to win a £75, £50 or £25 gift card.
We’ve hidden 10 Red Letter Days gift experiences in the traditional Christmas scene below. All you need to do is note them down, then click “Enter” to give us the answers.
Don’t forget to submit a valid e-mail address so we can get in touch if you’re a lucky winner.
Entries must be submitted by midnight Thursday 19th December. We’ll be picking three correct entries at random and announcing the winners at 12pm on Friday 20th December.
BY ENTERING THIS prize draw YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. THIS PRIZE DRAW IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND EIRE, EXCEPT FOR EMPLOYEES OF RED LETTER DAYS, THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS, OR ANYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS prize draw.
2. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER.
3. THREE WINNERS WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM FROM ALL CORRECT ENTRIES TO RECEIVE A £75 (1STPRIZE), £50 (2ND PRIZE) OR £25 (3RD PRIZE) RED LETTER DAYS GIFT CARD.
4. TO ENTER THIS prize draw, NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. USERS WILL BE ASKED TO FIND ALL TEN RED LETTER DAYS EXPERIENCES, WHICH HAVE BEEN HIDDEN IN THE IMAGE ABOVE, AND SUBMIT THEIR ANSWERS VIA THE “ENTER” BUTTON.
5. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO CORRECTLY IDENTIFIES TEN HIDDEN GIFT EXPERIENCES. ANSWERS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED 12PM ON FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER.
6. RED LETTER DAYS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LATE ENTRIES, DELAYED ENTRIES OR NON-RECEIPT OF ENTRIES DUE TO ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING TECHNICAL FAULTS OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE INTERNET.
8. THE WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA THEIR SUPPLIED EMAIL ADDRESS. ALL entry EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE ADDED TO THE RED LETTER DAYS MARKETING DATABASE.
9. RED LETTER DAYS’ DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE OR DISCUSSION SHALL BE ENTERED INTO. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
10. THE PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. THERE IS NO CASH OR OTHER ALTERNATIVE TO THE PRIZE AND THE PRIZE MUST BE TAKEN AS OFFERED.
11. IF THE WINNERS DON’T CLAIM THEIR PRIZE BY 2ND JAN 2014, PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED AND A NEW WINNER CHOSEN AT RANDOM.
12. RED LETTER DAYS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE ONE OF ITS CHOOSING WHICH HAS A VALUE THE SAME OR GREATER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRIZE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL.
13. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY ENGLISH LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ENGLISH COURTS.
14. RED LETTER DAYS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR REFUSE ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRY OR TO POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE prize draw IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE IT IS APPARENT THAT THERE HAS BEEN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY OR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET HAS BEEN PREVENTED FOR A PERIOD LONGER THAN 48 CONSECUTIVE HOURS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF RED LETTER DAYS.
15. PROMOTER: RED LETTER DAYS LTD, 77 MUSWELL HILL, MUSWELL HILL, LONDON N10 3PJ.
Today is Black Friday, otherwise known as the ‘official’ start of the holiday shopping season.
This annual event takes places the day after American Thanksgiving, when many popular retailers offer huge sales and discounts to get people in the spending mood and as it’s popularity increases, some of the UK’s biggest retailers are now getting involved!
But where did it come from, and just how far will some people go to get a bargain? Find out below…
To mark our blog’s first birthday (coming up this Wednesday – along with a very special giveaway) – we’ve collected a few crazy birthday facts about how the rich and famous like to celebrate their special milestones.
Opening on Saturday 23rd November for another stint of festive fun, this exciting mix of food stalls, markets, entertainment and attractions will see people from all over the country flood through the gates.
Don’t miss out: read on for our quick guide to London’s most Christmassy event.