#loveRLD Prize Draw: Tweet Your Valentine’s Day and Win!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this free Twitter Prize Draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Eire, except for employees of Red Letter Days, their immediate family members, or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
4. The prize is a £150 Red Letter Days gift voucher – redeemable for the amount against a booking made on the Red Letter Days website. In order to redeem your prize, you can register your voucher here https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Redeem or call on 0845 640 8000.
5. The gift voucher can only be used once and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
6. The gift voucher is valid for one year.
7. To enter this Prize Draw, you must be a follower of the @RedLetterDaysUK Twitter account and tweet your Valentine’s image including the correct Prize Draw hashtag: #loveRLD.
8. The Prize Draw opens on Thursday 14th February at 12:00 and entries must be submitted by Sunday 17th February at 12:00.
9. Each account can enter once per day, as per the Twitter Competition guidelines: https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-contests-on-twitter
10. Any entry account which breaches these rules will automatically be disqualified.
11. Red Letter Days accepts no responsibility for late entries, delayed entries or non-receipt of entries due to any reason whatsoever, including technical faults or inability to access Twitter or the Internet.
13. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and announced on the Red Letter Days Facebook and Twitter pages on Monday 18th February.
14. The winner will be notified via their entry Twitter account. Red Letter Days’ decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. If winner has not responded within the seven days following notification, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
16. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and the prize must be taken as offered.
17. Red Letter Days reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
18. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Red Letter Days may require.
19. The winner’s name will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Joshna Patel at the address below.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Red Letter Days reserves the right to cancel or refuse any individual entry or to postpone or cancel the Prize Draw in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to circumstances where it is apparent that there has been fraudulent activity or access to the Internet or to Twitter or Facebook has been prevented for a period longer than 48 consecutive hours due to technical problems beyond the control of Red Letter Days
22. Twitter has no involvement with, or liability for, the operation of this Prize Draw.
23. Promoter: Red Letter Days Ltd, 77 Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, London N10 3PJ