25 Red Letter Days Experiences You Absolutely MUST Do!
With our 25th birthday coming up on Friday, we’ve been thinking about the ultimate 25 must do experiences.
London – The Best Things To Do In The Big Smoke
- The View from The Shard – with lunch or afternoon tea, it’s THE thing to see
- Dinner and a Show – London’s West End is the home of theatre
- Thames Cruise – with lunch or dinner, take in the iconic sights of the river
- Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour – a totally magical time
- Tour of Wimbledon – a legendary London landmark
Thrills – For Those Looking For An Adrenaline Rush
- Ferrari Driving – the most iconic driving experience
- RIB Powerboating – get ready for screams and splashes!
- White Water Rafting – a totally wild ride
- Zorbing – roll down a hill in a big plastic ball
- Medieval Jousting – need we say more?
Indulge – Time To Relax And Enjoy
- A Pamper Day – time out, just for you
- Take a Short Break – escape for a night away from everything
- Have a Massage – or whatever treatment you fancy!
- A Trip on the British Pullman – the ultimate in luxury train travel
- Personal Shopping – expert advice on a whole new wardrobe
Gourmet – For All The Foodies Out There
- Afternoon Tea – tea, sandwiches, scones and cakes, our favourite British tradition
- Sushi Making – learn a new skill and eat what you make!
- Dine at The Hilton – or The Savoy, wherever! A special meal is an absolute must
- Cupcake Decorating – icing and decorating is surely the best part of baking
- Gordon Ramsay – eat at one of this legendary chef’s restaurants
Flying – Have You Got The Flying Bug?
- Fly a Light Aircraft – lessons can count towards a pilot’s licence
- Body Flying – freefall without jumping out of a plane
- Skydiving – freefall after jumping out of a plane!
- Hot Air Ballooning – become the next Phileas Fogg
- Fly in a Helicopter – feel like an A-Lister for a day